Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Clubbing nite ♥

Yeah
finally tried my first time for clubbing
at @live
like the place so much
it’s a club,
but they don’t just play loud music
they have LIVE bands
which is awesome for people who don’t party hard.. like me :)
my first time went there with my fren
and join wit his brother and their friends too
as i noe
they are clubbing kaki
LOL
hope next time can join again :)
My fren was cute
B4 we went to clubbing
he point to me said:
" yea, cynee can go for clubbing"
and he point to my another girlfriend and said:
"hmmmm, u cant go for clubbing"
firstly we thought becoz of the age
and both of us abit wori
but as i noe age 18 can enter for club liao ma
then my fren told us:
"nono la, becoz cynee is available, but she is not. so later hav to sit beside"
and dat time we just like =.=

okok, back to topic
i like dat place sooooo much
there got lots lengluis, but no hav any lengzai, sien lor
my fren said i just look like from kampung girl, keep wah wah wah nia
hahaha
in facebook one of my fren look down me said i vomit on the floor
cheh. im pro in drinking beer de lor
just alwas lose when playing finger guessing game onli ma
but stil ok la, im not drunk dat day
just abit dizzy :P
luckily not driving dat day
but i reali saw got ppl vomit inside when i go to wash room lor
eeeeek... geli man

watever la
its fun dat day
just wan to share my first try in clubbing :)
arranging my photos now
wil upload soon ya!
btw i just knew singapore actor shaun chen is cuming dis week
Yor... i feel wan to go and meet him leh
but tel myself hav to rest for few week
anti beer now
coz everyday beer come back wil just straight go to my bed
i scare i got tummy nehx >.<

Recent status:
Mayb next month wil learn 'du li'
wil stay wit myself outside
i hope i can do it!
gambatte! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment