Monday, December 27, 2010

25.12.2010: Merry Xmas ♥









i tink dis is my 1st time to celebrate Christmas
every year i will just stay at home
and dis year i celebrate with my hubby and darlings~ *loves*

In the morning,
shopping with my hubby in midvalley
thanks to my hubby
willing to shopping with me even his leg was injured when playing futsal last nite


at nite,
gather with my darlings and eat our steamboat in couple group
and all of us are in red =)
after dat, went to i-city took some photos

dis year's christmas was reali fun
received some gifts from my frens and buy something for myself too =D
thank you very muchie!


im sorry guys
lazy to upload the photos here
for my frens,
u all can view my VVIP account's album
i will upload to there asap
stay tuned at my facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment