Monday, June 21, 2010

Shoping day ♥











went to pyramid with my darling, carman today
i felt happy coz finally i noe to drive to there myself
actually not very hard as i tink.
hehe

add some new stuff for me today
but seems my darling like carry ntg back
so pity.
baby, don feel down k?
blek
or next time i buy the shoes for u,
and u buy the shirt in FOREVER 21 for me, k? =P

btw, i saw smtg like small pc pair in pyramid there
just for ACER brand
and i saw a laptop quite nice and the price is nice too
inside my budget =)
but so bad dat is just a promotion price
and today was last day!
but nvm la,
coz its normal price oso inside my budget
hehe
so....
mayb next month i wil grab it home~ ♥
and just now i felt so proud
coz i speak cantonese with the sales man
WOW~
dis is my 1st time nehx
so carman,
next time talk with me more in cantonese k?
and im interest to learn it.
hehe

well, dats all for my shopping day for today
and pls next time don date me to pyramid again
1 month went for 3 times
got abit scare. haha

2molo is monday again
work work work!
work hard!

3 comments:

  1. im so so so regret 4 nt buying that =(
    OR i cut the shirt 4 u n u buy 4 me the shoes okay~~ =P

    hmm.. lei xiong hok ah~ ngo hao lui xin la~

    hahaha.. next station is mid valley k~
    u faster find ppl fetch u go 1st,
    so that u know the road 2 fetch me go next time =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don wan u cut wan
    i wan original from FOREVER 21 =(

    hmmmmmm...
    kkk, i try my best to find ppl fetch me go
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.. i cut 1 might be better d =x
    lol..

    ReplyDelete