Monday, June 28, 2010

Outing








27-06-2010

went to 6a5 small gathering yesterday
reali long time never see them
im feel sori to them
coz never attend the gathering since i start work
quite bu she de they all lor
coz everybody goin their own uni next week
and after dis mayb wil seldom contact each other
im gonna miss u all la~
take care ya!

and yesterday pn. thye and pn. tan oso came wit us
felt surprise pn tan ask me bout his things
felt surprise she knew everything actually. (>.<)
and thanks for her to console me la =)
thanks to pn thye oso
she said 'jia you!' to me b4 i leave
wa, touching nehx T.T
im so sorry for last time keep complain u
hehe

after finish my dinner
went to watch football match at outside wit ronnie
Germany v.s England
1st time watch football match at outside nehx
i gave my 1st time to Germany
i gave my 1st time to England
i gave my 1st time to ronnie
Wow, u all should feel proud of it leh~! =P
but i feel i talk more than watch the match oh
haha
feel paiseh la
disturb ronnie cannot concentrate to support his England.
hehe

argh~
next week gonna start study jor
i haven get ready leh
good luck to me ya!

1 comment:

  1. wow~ support germany!!! =D
    hehehe.. next week start study?!
    means sat sun gt study?????

    ReplyDelete