Thursday, September 2, 2010

The National Day



guess how i celebrate our national day?
no shopping (i noe the shopping complex having merdeka sales there)
no movie ( sure full of seats)
.
.
.
.
.
tadaaa!
my boyfriend brought me to the beach at Sepang Goldcoast
i not reali noe where is it
1st time heard bout it
but i quite love there
coz its much cleaner compare with Port Dickson
but 1 things i don like there is their toilet
*yiak*
i wont enter dat toilet anymore >.<

i love the sunset
even tho my boyfriend said its yet perfect
i just love it~!
its so beautiful

but anyway, i enjoyed the walk on the beach with my boyfriend
he is the one who makes my dreams come true
last time i hope i can walk wit my boyfriend lik dis one day with holding hands with each other =D
He makes it on 31st Aug and its memorable.
Thanks to my dear!

p/s: we didnt take any photo there
i search the photos from google and just wants to share with u all

2 comments:

  1. ohw~ so sweet neh =D
    that day i stay at home with my babe x(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya, ben lai wanna call u and ur bii de. but too late =)

    ReplyDelete