Friday, September 10, 2010

Lots things i want, but less money to get it


CANON DSLR
i don like to use my camera phone
i don like to share SONY digital camera wit my bro
i want my own camera!




DELL LAPTOP
so i can bring out to everywhere



NEW CAR
but ofcoz not a toy car. LOL
i nid it to work and go for class everyday
old car is laoya and unsafe too!




BIGGER SIZE WARDROBE
i need a bigger size wardrobe in my room
my clothes nid the more space
coz some of them aledi let me throw aside coz no hav space to put them



and lastly
i wan
SHOPPING
to buy more clothes, more shoes and more bags


Hmmm
ya these are wat i wan now
but lots things i want, less money to get
what to do?
waiting and working hard now
or mayb MONEY wil RUNTUH to my here one day?! *dreaming*
haha

2 comments:

  1. ><.. i only wan last things le ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. carman, u wan shopping?

    save more money and lets go shopping. JOM~!!

    ReplyDelete