Friday, August 6, 2010

Present Tense


Current Me
i tink u all must curious wat m i doin recently?
coz i never share b4 in my blog
started my class on last monday
yaya, just a part time course
and im stil working here
i love my job
and i feel wanna stay
i don lik 2 study
so choose to study part time course at last

The things i goin to:
1. Nex fri goin 2 Genting wit my darlings for our Honeymoon trip =)
Cant wait for it ♥

2. Goin 2 cut my hair. Dis time is real ♥

3. Gonna do my money control start from now!
Limit myself to buy the clothes. So i wont over use my money *heart break*

4. Planning to buy a car for myself. Saving money now ♥
But i tink its impossible buy it in dis few years. But i will wait =)

1 comment:

  1. Wow you started your class, how was it? must jia you oh!!

    lovesss

    ReplyDelete