Tuesday, August 3, 2010

movies




28 July 2010 - Wednesday

Movie: Predators
Director: Nimrod Antal
Starring :

Adrien Brody, Alice Braga, Danny Trejo, Derek Mears, Topher Grace, Walton Goggins
Genre: Science Fiction,Thriller


a 18PL movie
told myself never watch 18PL anymore
but dis time wants to pei ronnie watch it
since he said he never miss it to watch Predators even 1&2
last time he pei me and watch the 2nd time of karate kids
is my time to repay him. *winks*
and i thought i can close my eyes when the scary part
but.....
i was not
i felt im so disturbing
ronnie, xin ku ni le =)
not recommend at all if u r same kind wit me =P






30 June 2010 - Saturday

Movie: Chloe
Director: Atom Egovan
Starring: Julianne Moore, Liam Neeson, Amanda Seyfried, Nina Dobrev, Max Thieriot
Genre: Drama

somebody date me to movie after work
guess who?
is EDDY TEE
surprised! like never out wit him b4
he came to fetch me
we r so friend from secondary skul til now
but dat was juz my 2nd time to sit his car
i tink he should come to fetch me often
if not our distance wil getting far =P

btw, he told me the tickets is free
don nid to pay any bucks for it
he won the tickets from internet
and im the person he date
how lucky m i! LOL
since it was free
so i cant complain bout the drama oso la
even tho dat is not my favourite kind of movie


1 Aug 2010 - Sunday

Movie: Salt
Director: Phillip Noyce
Starring: Angelina Jolie, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Liev Schreiber, Victor Slezak, Yara Shahidi
Genre: Thriller

Latest hot movie
watched with ronnie again =)
the room seats was full
and luckily stil got seats for us
dis movie quite ok la
i giv 3.5/5 stars for it

and angelina jolie reali so hot
she leave me the deep impression. wheeee

dats all
1 week watch 3 times movie
eddy and ronnie reaali broke my record
last time im the one who seldom step into cinema
but now im their loyalty customer
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment